Your order will be mailed using Australia Post and you can select from the various postage options during checkout.
We will always ensure that your order arrives in a good condition.
But in the unlikely event that something has gone wrong we will accept returns, have the garment replaced or repaired.
- All items are checked for obvious faults before shipping. If you receive an item that is faulty, you must contact us within 2 days after receiving your parcel.
- We do not accept responsibility for return postage, unless your garment is faulty. When a refund is appropriate a 15% re-stocking fee will be charged and the refund will be issued as a store credit, or reimbursed to your payment method.
- Refunds or exchanges will only be made if the item is returned in its original state, including tags.
- In general, if we have made a mistake or misrepresented an item, we will fix the problem.
Our refund policy complies with Queensland laws, and we will not refund under these circumstances:
- if you change your mind or no longer want the product;
- if you found the same item cheaper somewhere else;
- if you chose the wrong colour, size or style;
- if you knew about a fault before the purchase;
- if you are responsible for causing a fault or damage (like supplying us with the wrong measurements); or
- if you do not provide proof of purchase.
Refunds will generally only be accepted if:
- the item has a fault you did not know about at the time of your purchase;
- the item is not as described or advertised;
- the item does not do the job we you led to believe it would;
- the item did not match the sample (if you were given one); or
- the item did not last for a reasonable time.