Personal information collected by Ineke's Fashions is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Personal information is information relating to an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion provided.
Site Visit Data
This site is operated by Ineke's Fashions without the use of an external service provider except PayPal (who provide you with a secure payment system). When visiting our site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by Ineke's Fashions to help improve the site. The following information is supplied by your browser:
- the user's server address;
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc);
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- the date and time of the visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded;
- the previous site visited;
- the type of browser used.
Collection of Personal Information
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address;
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it;
- it will not be added to a mailing list;
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose;
- we will not disclose it without your consent except where Ineke's Fashions may be required by law to disclose certain information.
Should you decide to create an account with Ineke's Fashions, and/or make a payment:
- we will record your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number and company;
- we will keep records of your orders, we nor DirectOne will keep a record of your transaction details;
- we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it;
- the information will not be added to a mailing list, uless you choose to subscribe;
- we will not disclose this information without your consent except where Ineke's Fashions may be required by law to disclose certain information.;
We will, at your request, provide you with access to any information which we have collected about you through our website in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 6, Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). To gain access to this information you should contact us (see details below). If you believe that any information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us and we will revise the relevant information in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 7, Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
A cookie is a text string that is included with Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) requests and responses. Cookies are used to maintain state information as you navigate different pages on a web site or return to the web site at a later time. Cookies cannot be used to execute code (run programs) or deliver viruses to your computer.
Persistent vs. Session Cookies
Cookies are either stored in memory (session cookies) or placed on your hard disk (persistent cookies). inekesfashions.com.au does not use persistent cookies.
How to Access Cookies Settings in your Browser
You have the ability to enable or disable cookies, or have Internet Explorer or Firefox prompt you before accepting cookies. Note that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working correctly, and disabling cookies does not make you anonymous or prevent web sites from tracking your browsing habits. HTTP requests still include information about where you came from (HTTP Referrer, your IP address, browser version, operating system, and other information.
Security of Information
Your personal information will not be released unless the law requires or permits it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet.
Your online security
A GoDaddy.com SSL Certificate secures safe, easy and convenient Internet shopping. Once you enter a secure area on our site— by entering credit card information, e-mail address or other personal data, for example — our site's SSL certificate enables your browser and Web server to build a secure, encrypted connection. The SSL "handshake" process, which establishes the secure session, this takes place discreetly behind the scenes, ensuring an uninterrupted shopping experience for you.
A (padlock) icon in your browser's status bar and the "https://" prefix in the URL are the only visible indications of a secure session in progress.
Ineke's Fashions has been enabled for secure credit card payments processing using EFTPOS and PayPal Payment Solutions highest standards of security.